Do More Than Just Multifamily with AdvancedREI 4.0!
Well, it seems like every December we launch a new major version of the app, and this time is no exception. The team has been working hard to deliver a new set of features to help make your 2017 even more productive, and we're excited to finally be able to share them with you.
One of the biggest complaints we heard was that you wanted to be able to run financials for your entire portfolio, not just for Multifamily. That was always our vision from the start, and our work last year on rebuilding our Financial Engine finally paved the way to make this a reality.
Starting today, AdvancedREI 4.0 is the place to Get Every Deal Done:
- We've quadrupled the number of property types available, so you can now also build institutional-quality financial models for 23 different types of Office, Retail, Industrial AND Multifamily... all starting in just 5 minutes! Now you can have Argus-level quality without the Argus-level hassle.
- You can now easily export your cash flow forecasts to PDF!
- Our new Financials Overview page pulls out 9 key indicators from the hundreds of data points we gather, to help you quickly identify how the property is being run, and how long you should hold onto it.
- We now give you even more control over how Income and Expenses are realized on the Financials.
We know Excel can be a hard habit to break. Unfortunately, it's a pretty dangerous habit. So to help you put Excel in your read-view mirror, we built you new reasons to make AdvancedREI 4.0 the the first place you go every day to Get Deals Done:
- Our new Dashboard brings you the best daily CRE news from all over the web. From CMBS to REITs, New York to Los Angeles, we have the info to keep you at the top of your game, thanks to our fantastic partners at CrediFI.com.
- The Quick Links section makes sure all of the best #CRETech tools on the web are just a click away.
- All of your properties are still right there for you to play with, or share.
We snuck a bunch of other smaller improvements in there, like making it easier to enter in the Price and Square Footage for new properties, so you can get your work done just a little bit faster.
Congrats to the team for all their hard work, and we're looking forward to helping you have an amazing 2017.
Now, get out there and Get Deals Done!
-Robert McLaws, CEO