Release Notes for Build 01/08
The following is a summary of the changes for the build released on January 8th, 2013.
- Upload Editing - We now have a comprehensive UI for managing Image and Attachment uploads. Once files are uploaded, you can drag them and drop them on another image to switch their position, edit the Caption (which will be added to the Property Images in the next release), and delete files.
- Added Enhanced Tooltips to the Follow, Copy, Share, and Scenarios buttons to help understand their purpose and function. Just hover over any one of these buttons to get more information, as shown at right.
- Fixed an issue where new accounts that had to be verified by e-mail were not getting marked as "Approved".
- Fixed an issue where new accounts that had to be verified by e-mail were not getting the e-mail sent out.
- Fixed an issue where a Property's Features were not editable when the Description had accidentally been duplicated.
- Fixed an issue where the "Read" field was not being properly displayed on the Sharing Report.
- Fixed an issue where some New Follower e-mails were not displaying in the Inbox properly.
Known Issues Still Outstanding:
- We suspect that not all Email Events are being processed properly by our e-mail provider and are investigating.
- The Sharing Report is missing key information regarding email events. This will be resolved in a future build.