Release Notes for Build 04/07
The following is a summary of the changes for the build released on April 7th, 2013.
- "Add New Property" Wizard - We've overhauled the "Add New Property" process into a wizard that provides a much better user experience. Whereas before you were taken through the process without any indication of how many steps there were, now you can see exactly where you are in the process without guesswork. In addition, we've added a consistent location to find the current step's instructions, and cleaned up button placement for navigating between steps. You can see the first step of this new process in the image on the right.
Visual Analysis (Charting) - We've completed our first pass at providing additional analysis capabilities through charts. There are two new charts on the Property Details page to help you better understand the property:
- The "Overview" section on the Financials tab helps you understand how four key metrics of the Scenario perform over the ten years we calculate the Cash Flow Forecast. As with the other sections on this tab, when you change the Scenario from the dropdown, you're automatically presented with the updated data for that Scenario.
- The "Overview" section of the Reports tab helps you understand what people are doing with the Email Shares that you are sending to your clients/partners/customers. This is currently broken down by week since the property was created, but we will provide more granularity for this report in the future.
- Occupancy Report - We've now color-coded the Occupancy Report to make it very easy to see where vacancies and abatements are being calculated. Goes a long way to showing how incorrect most broker guesstimations usually are.
- Documentation - We've significantly improved the documentation for every tab in the Property Details first-level navigation.
- Fixed several issues that were causing the Help panels to be omitted on certain tabs.