Release Notes for Build 06/13
The following is a summary of the changes for the build released on June 13th, 2013.
- Third-Party Logins - You can now use your logins from LinkedIn, Facebook, Microsoft, Google, and Amazon to sign in. Works seamlessly with existing logins, so you don't have to worry about forgetting your password again. This feature is powered by our good friends at AuthZero.
- New Registration Process - Sign in with one of the aformentioned login providers, and you're just two questions away from full access to the site.
- New Visual Design - The login and registration pages give you a sneak peek at parts of our new focus on visually showcasing great commercial real estate.
- Manage your third party logins and your local account from our updated User profile page.
- Visual enhancements to improve usability on tablets as well as large monitors (and more enhancements coming soon). Open our login page and resize your browser window to see this in action.
- "Sticky" footer that is docked to the bottom of the screen on pages that don't scroll.
- Continued making buttons on the site display action when the page is processing information.
- Internal stability fixes, database improvements, and visual tweaks.
- Fixed an issue where the Property Details page's Edit Mode was submitting information twice.
- Fixed an issue where sidebars were not extending to their full vertical height.
- Fixed an issue where properties shared by others weren't putting "Baseline" as the first Scenario in the dropdown list.
Don't forget to read about the changes in our previous release!