Release Notes for Build 12/12
The following is a summary of the changes for the build released on December 12th, 2012.
- Email Validation - During the registration process, we now check to see if your e-mail address is valid. If that process has any issues, we send a validation e-mail instead.
- Upgraded to the latest version of KendoUI to fix some outstanding issues with the DataGrids.
- Significant enhancements to our back-end functionality and management capabilities.
- Expanded the types of notifications that can be sent.
- Fixed a bug where the financials for the sample Disneyland property were not visible under certain situations.
- Fixed a bug where email events were not being processed in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug where properties were not able to be created in December due to a date processing issue.
Known Issues Still Outstanding:
- Some notifications may not show up in your Inbox or Sent Items under certain limited conditions.