Release Notes for Build 12/30
The following is a summary of the changes for the build released on December 30th, 2012.
- Changed the profile picture placeholder to something more dynamic.
- Reduced the amount of data needed to render the Property Details page, which has improved page load times.
- Improved the way Features were displayed and processed on the Property Details Edit mode.
- The Property Details page now automatically refreshes when you close Edit Mode if you've submitted any updates.
- Updated Bootstrap to the latest version to bring our Windows 8 & IE10 support inline with the shipping version.
- Styling fixes for the Bootstrap Tooltips.
- Fixed the outstanding issue where some notifications were not showing up in your Inbox or Sent Items under certain limited conditions.
- Fixed a bug where email events were not being processed in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the user login process was unnecessarily reporting errors that were handled later in the code.
Known Issues Still Outstanding:
- None at the moment.