Release Notes for Version 1.3
The following is a summary of the changes for version 1.3, released on February 15, 2014.
- We've added Yahoo! and AOL to our list of login providers. You can now log in with just your 20-year-old AOL email account, if you so choose.
- Updated the "New Listing" wizard to be more forgiving with entering the Price and Rentable SqFt. You can now put commas in the number (like 500,000) and it will not throw an error.
- We've changed the name of the "Leasing Expenses" tab in the "Financials" section to just "Leasing", and moved it to the first position in the group. Since this section has the most impact on the rental income projections, this change should reduce the number of steps required to get a working projection.
- Updated the instruction text underneath the Financials tabs to be more visible, and provide clearer instructions.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip for the Scenario picker would not display properly.
- Adjusted the styling to fix some visual errors.
Don't forget to read about the changes in our previous release!